Aug 10, 2018
Chad Fraser began his career
with Cirque du Soleil as part of the Performance Medicine
Department at their headquarters in Montreal. Over the past 7
years, Chad has worked with 2 touring shows and is now currently
the Head Therapist for Kurios.
Questions for Chad Fraser
- What is a
physiotherapist’s job during during a show?
- What makes a Cirque du Soleil
- How do you keep the artists
- What keeps
you balanced mentally and physically?
- What is the most rewarding part
of your job?
- What do most people not know
about the job of the artists?
- How do you prepare for
- What are the similarities and
differences between circus artists and sports athletes?
- The show has artists from 16
countries. What language does everyone speak?
- What advice do you have for
someone in JH or HS who might be thinking about a career in